Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Digital Tutors - Creating A Game-Ready Tommy Gun In 3ds Max ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutement Et Reglement -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hiawareamo

Masculin
Rupy: 676
100: 0
Moyen de rupy: 0
Moyenne de points: 4,97

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Digital Tutors - Creating A Game-Ready Tommy Gun In 3ds Max Répondre en citant

Digital Tutors - Creating A Game-Ready Tommy Gun In 3ds Max > urlin.us/2c04i

Required.fields.are.marked.*Comment.Name.*.Email.*.Website.About.me.Wannabe.graphic.designer.studying.programming.schoolLog..in..Sign..up..Pinterest....The..worlds..catalog..of..ideas..Search..Learn...More...Got...it!...Not...to...be...confused...with..."wearables."...TM...+......2016...Vimeo,...IncDownload.model.here:.[wpdmfile.id=4].Tags:.digital.tutors,.game,.lowpoly,.marmoset,.modelling,.render,.texture,.toolbag,.tutorial,.UV.mapping.←.Modelling.Skoda.fabia.mk1.in.3dsMAX.Colt.1911..lowpoly.gun.→.One.Comment.Pingback:.Colt.1911..lowpoly.gun.←.BishopX's.blog.Leave.a.Reply.Cancel.reply.Your.email.address.will.not.be.publishedWell..its..not..100%..perfect,..it..has..its..flaws..in..normal..map,..but..I..am..pretty..satified..with..resultSee.for.yourself1..Turn..on..Javascript..2..Clear..your..cache..and..cookies..3..Make..sure..youre..up-to-date..4..Try..a..different..browser..Still..having..trouble?..Get..help3D.3D.Subjects.Animation.Dynamics.Getting.Started.Lighting.Modeling.Rendering.Rigging.Scripting.Sculpting.Texturing.3D.Software.3ds.Max.Arnold.Backburner.Blender.CINEMA.4D.Fusion.360.Grasshopper.Houdini.KeyShot.MARI.Marvelous.Designer.Maxwell.Render.Maya.mental.ray.MODO.MotionBuilder.Mudbox.Photoshop.Poser.RealFlow.RenderMan.Silo.Softimage.Substance.Designer.Substance.Painter.TopoGun.TurbulenceFD.UVLayout.V-Ray.Vue.World.Machine.ZBrush.More.New.Training.Learning.Paths.CG101.3D.News.Forums.All.in.3D..Staff..Picks..Join..or..log..in..Watch..Upload..On..Demand..Help..More..stuff..Terms..of..Service..Privacy..Policy..Copyright..Cookies..Desktop..site..Language..English..Espaol..Deutsch..Franais....Portugus....FAQ..TM..+....2016..Vimeo,..IncWhen..I..saw..tutorial..Build..a..tommy..gun..for..use..in..game..by..Maciej..JuraI..knew..I..must..try..itSearch.It.suitable.for.beginners,.so.I.skipped.some.parts.and.did.some.parts.by.myself,.differently.from.MaciejPlease..make..sure..your..cookies..are..enabled,..then..return..to..the..previous..page..and..try..againTry.these.little.browser.tricks.to.get.going.againWeb.Web.Subjects.Game.Design.Getting.Started.Interactive.Design.Responsive.Design.User-Centered.Design.Visual.Design.Web.Software.After.Effects.Axure.Balsamiq.Mockups.Behance.CSS.Dreamweaver.Edge.Animate.Edge.Code.Flash.Ghost.HTML.Illustrator.InDesign.JavaScript.Muse.OmniGraffle.Photoshop.Sketch.Unity.WordPress.More.New.Training.Learning.Paths.CG101.Forums.All.in.Web..Blog....LowPoly.version.of.tommy.gun.HighPoly.version.of.tommy.gun.Final.texture.of.tommy.gun.Final.render.with.Marmoset.Toolbag.with.wire.Final.render.with.Marmoset.Toolbag..One.thing.I.thought.I.finally.learn.from.this.tutorial.was.how.to.avoid.seams.when.creating.textures,.Unfortunetaly,.this.tutorial.doesnt.explain.nor.do.seamless.texturing405..-....HTTP...Thompson.1928.lowpoly.game.model.February.21,.2014.3D.preview.In.pursuit.of.getting.better.in.3ds.max.lowpoly.modelling.and.UV.mapping.I.paid.for.Digital.Tutors.membership.and.tried.one.of.many.their.tutorials.on.this.subjectJoin.Log.in.Create.Membership.options.Sell.videos.Video.School.Cameo.More….Watch.Staff.Picks.Categories.Channels.Groups.Apps.More….On.Demand.Whats.new.Discover.Genres.Start.selling.Upload.Categories.2D.(1).3D.(10).Free.stuff.(1).Games.(1).Hobby.(1).Other.stuff.(2).Projects.(8).Tips.(2).Tutorials.(1).Windows.(1).Sponsored.message.Recent.CommentsRAPOS.on.Tip:.Notepad++.Shell.execute.failed.(2).FIXJozef.Culen.on.Modelling.Skoda.Felicia.Facelift.in.3ds.MAXAnonym.on.Modelling.Skoda.Felicia.Facelift.in.3ds.MAXJozef.Culen.on.Modelling.Skoda.Felicia.Facelift.in.3ds.MAXZemic.on.Modelling.Skoda.Felicia.Facelift.in.3ds.MAX.Game...Dev...Game...Dev...Subjects...Game...Art...Game...Design...Game...Programming...Getting...Started...Game...Dev...Software...3ds...Max...Blender...Construct...CryENGINE...Marmoset...Toolbag...Massive...Maya...MODO...Mudbox...Oculus...Photoshop...Softimage...Stencyl...Substance...Designer...Substance...Painter...TopoGun...UDK...Unity...Unreal...Engine...XNA...ZBrush...More...New...Training...Learning...Paths...CG101...Game...Dev...News...Forums...All...in...Game...Dev......Terms..Privacy..Copyright..Cookies..Made..with..in..NYC.But.result.was.unbelievableVimeo.About.Vimeo.Vimeo.Blog.Vimeo.Guidelines.Developers.Jobs.Help.Help.Center.Video.School.FAQ.Forums.More.On.Demand.Everywhere.Upload.Site.Map.Upgrade.Vimeo.Plus.Vimeo.PRO.Vimeo.for.Business.Did.you.know?.Vimeo.GoodsIts.complete.guide.to.make.game-ready.weapon.from.scratch.complete.with.texturesDesign...Design...Subjects...2D...Animation...Digital...Painting...Getting...Started...Graphic...Design...Illustration...Image...Editing...Design...Software...ArtRage...Corel...Painter...Illustrator...InDesign...Lightroom...Muse...Photoshop...SketchBook...Toon...Boom...Animate...Pro...Toon...Boom...Harmony...Toon...Boom...Storyboard...Pro...More...New...Training...Learning...Paths...CG101...Design...News...Forums...All...in...Design......I...must...say,...that...Maciej...did...very...good...job...with...explaing...simple...and...also...advanced...stuff.CAD.CAD.Subjects.Documentation.Drafting.Getting.Started.Modeling.Scripting.Sketching.Visualization.CAD.Software.3ds.Max.ARCHICAD.AutoCAD.AutoCAD.Civil.3D.CINEMA.4D.Fusion.360.Grasshopper.Inventor.KeyShot.Marvelous.Designer.Maxwell.Render.Maya.Photoshop.Revit.Rhino.SketchBook.SketchUp.SolidWorks.Tinkercad.Unity.Unreal.Engine.V-Ray.ZBrush.More.New.Training.Learning.Paths.CG101.CAD.News.Forums.All.in.CAD..Tees,..hoodies,..and..other..things..to..wear#...3D-Coat...3DEqualizer...3ds...Max...A...Adobe...Experience...Manager...After...Effects...Alchemy...ARCHICAD...Arnold...ArtRage...Audition...AutoCAD...AutoCAD...Civil...3D...Avid...Media...Composer...Axure...B...Backburner...Balsamiq...Mockups...Behance...Blender...BodyPaint...3D...boujou...C...CINEMA...4D...Cinematography...Composite...Construct...Corel...Painter...CrazyBump...CryENGINE...CSS...D...DaVinci...Resolve...Dreamweaver...E...Edge...Animate...Edge...Code...F...Final...Cut...Pro...Flash...FMOD...ftrack...FumeFX...Fusion...Fusion...360...G...Ghost...Grasshopper...H...Hair...Farm...HDR...Light...Studio...HDR...Shop...Houdini...HTML...I...Illustrator...InDesign...Inventor...J...JavaScript...K...KATANA...KeyShot...KRAKATOA...L...Lightroom...LightWave...Logic...Pro...X...M...MARI...Marmoset...Toolbag...Marvelous...Designer...Massive...MatchMover...Maxwell...Render...Maya...Maya...LT...mental...ray...mocha...MODO...MotionBuilder...Mudbox...Muse...N...NUKE...O...Oculus...OmniGraffle...P...PFClean...PFDepth...PFTrack...Photoshop...Pixel...Bender...Poser...Premiere...Pro...Pro...Tools...PTGui...PyCharm...Q...Quixel...SUITE...R...RealFlow...Red...Giant...Suites...RenderMan...Revit...Rhino...S...Sculptris...Shave...and...a...Haircut...SilhouetteFX...Silo...Sketch...SketchBook...SketchUp...Smoke...Softimage...SolidWorks...SpeedTree...Stencyl...Stingray...Stitcher...Substance...Designer...Substance...Painter...SyFlex...SynthEyes...T...Tinkercad...Toon...Boom...Animate...Pro...Toon...Boom...Harmony...Toon...Boom...Storyboard...Pro...TopoGun...Trapcode...TurbulenceFD...U...UDK...Unity...Unreal...Engine...UVLayout...V...V-Ray...Vue...W...Wacom...WordPress...World...Machine...X...XNA...Z...ZBrush...I..never..thought..I..am..capable..of..something..like..thisSearch..Categories..2D..(1)..3D..(10)..Free..stuff..(1)..Games..(1)..Hobby..(1)..Other..stuff..(2)..Projects..(8)..Tips..(2)..Tutorials..(1)..Windows..(1)..LinksDeviantart..Sketchfab..CgSociety..Flickr..Twitter..Google+..Facebook..Personal..website..Linkedin..Copyright..2015..blog.bishopx.net..Book..Rev..Lite..powered..by..WordPress..All..rights..reserved403..Forbidden.VFX..VFX..Subjects..Compositing..Getting..Started..Matchmoving..Motion..Graphics..Scripting..Video..Editing..VFX..Software..3DEqualizer..After..Effects..Avid..Media..Composer..boujou..Composite..DaVinci..Resolve..Final..Cut..Pro..ftrack..Fusion..MatchMover..mocha..NUKE..PFClean..PFDepth..PFTrack..Photoshop..Premiere..Pro..Red..Giant..Suites..Smoke..Trapcode..More..New..Training..Learning..Paths..CG101..VFX..News..Forums..All..in..VFX.... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutement Et Reglement -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006